Aug 28, 2011

27th Aug Climb Mt. Fuji

I and Toru went to Mt. Fuji to climb.
Mt.Fuji is the highest mountain in Japan at 3,776m.
You can check at following link about the mountain.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Fuji

It was rainning when we began climbing the mountain until mountaintop.
But I liked it. I like the sound of raindrop like a music. I could concentration to climb.

This is a route of climb of Yoshida trail.
~Our schedule~
26th 22:00 left at home
(sleep in my car)
27th 02:00 arrived at parking of 5th station of Mt.Fuji
07:00 left at parking of 5th main parking
(climbing 7hours : rain)
14:00 arrived at mountaintop
15:00 left at moutaintop
(4.5hours)
19:30 arrived at parking of 5th station
20:00 arrived at my car
(sleep in my car)
28th 3:00 left at parking of 5th station
6:30 arrived at our home

This is 2nd time for me and the first time for Toru.
We were awfully tired. But it became good memory and experience.
↑The trail
↑crater when we arrive at mountaintop
the weather getting clear :D



It was a miracle!! I could see blue sky at mountaintop.



It's really awesome!!!!!!!!!!



This is a trail. Can you see climber??



This is shadow of the mountain. It's mystic.




He looks like "The Climber".lol

No comments: